FTI’s Power, Renewables & Energy Transition practice provides services that help our clients navigate ever-evolving markets and competitive landscapes. This team advises participants across the energy value chain in their strategic activities.
Our industry experts have deep experience in evaluating existing business models and new market entry plays, conducting detailed diligence reviews on potential project and platform investments, in identifying financial, operational, and strategic opportunities, and in identifying risks and formulating mitigants. The team has substantial experience in power and renewables market analysis and forecasting, as well as in building and refining valuation models. We are here to help our clients optimize their business strategies and exceed their stakeholders’ expectations.
A sample of the breadth of our service offerings in the Strategic Advisory space is represented by the following:
- Business Model Evaluation and Development
- Strategic Market Entry
- Complex Valuations
- M&A Due Diligence (Technical, Commercial, Regulatory and Financial)
- M&A Integration Planning and Execution
- Competition Economics and State Aid
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Resource, Technology and Market Assessment
- Market Entry and Exit Strategy
- Strategic Alternatives
- GHG Emissions Calculation
- RTO Membership Evaluation